Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Polygraph Morning

 Up at five and then dozing in front of the TV a little after 6. I blame it on the hot compress. Back up at 7:30. I think I went through some email before walking down to McClure's

After getting my supply of RC Cola, I started on my laundry. While doing the laundry, I worked on blog posts. That got me through the laundry and most of the morning.

I called CC, no answer either time. Chickenshit. I made my apologies and have done what I can do for her. She was around when she could get something, she disappears when she is needed. The last 12 years have left her in far worst shape than all the years before. I suspect TB, she talks about coughing up blood. Her mental health seems in worse shape. I can do no more. I need not her as a distraction.

The PO paid a visit. He thought I was nervous. Well, I had just finished lunch and was being comfortable, and I thought it might be my neighbor wanting to bum a cigarette. Shorter questions this time - mental health, any personal relationships, about the questions that did not go well for the last polygraph. He left, I showered and made this note. My sister should be here within the next 30 minutes.

I must admit to spending the morning with Joe Ely.

Dig All Night and Mustta Notta Gott a Lotta 

sch 1:12 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment