Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Irish Literary Magazines

 I live in Indiana, why take an interest in Irish literary magazines. First, because I am a nosey s.o.b., and secondly, because I thought there might be something worth learning here. KH wants to start his own literary magazine. I am beginning to think that may be a good idea. 

What I learned from Words of wonder: A look behind the scenes of Ireland's thriving literary magazines from The Irish Examiner newspaper is what worked over there. The thought is that what others went through in starting and running literary magazines may teach us how to do the same here.

My only quibble is I assume the Irish take more pride in their literary arts than we do. The article referenced with links to Irish literary magazines not referred to in the main article.

sch 3/16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment