Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Another Gone Tuesday

 Money from KH hit the bank today. Thanks, again, KH for saving my ass.

I checked the schedule, and I am working from Friday to Tuesday, opening only. Something like 22 hours. $253.00 gross.

Another rejection of "Colonel Tom":

Thank you for submitting Colonel Tom to the Mad Duck Coalition! Unfortunately, we do not unanimously believe that we would be the best representative for Colonel Tom, so we would not feel right taking it on. Good luck on your publishing journey, however.

Sincerely,

The Mad Duck Coalition

I almost feel like this one is never going to interest any editor. 

Went to work, talked to CC about going to Indy with me tomorrow. She bounces back and forth between worrying over the impression she will make on my sister and not caring what people think. I told her she was a chickenshit.

I got off work ten minutes early as I had everything caught up, and made tracks for Payless. I got stocked with groceries for the rest of the week. 

Back in the room, I had my first good meal in over a week. Maybe longer, when I was working on "Road Tripping" I was not eating regular meals.

I ripped through my email. Went a little slow, and it is now 8 pm. I have this low grade headache. Maybe I can get a post or two done before I run out of gas.

Tomorrow, the polygraph. Laundry first. 

I ran across The Biggest Rock Hall Snubs, and found many surprises.

From Merriam-Webster: Rare and Amusing Insults: Cockalorum, Snollygoster, and More

And why not this one from Imelda May, a real gone version: 


 And more real gone stuff: 






sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment