Thursday, January 19, 2023

Quick Note

 I did not abscond to Freedonia, only sore joints and a long day yesterday. The carpal tunnel raised its head, but I made it through the workday, to Sheriff's for my weekly sign-up, a short chat with TJ  on the phone, the bus ride back downtown and then out to Payless, during my grocery shopping and wait for the bus' return, a short chat on the phone with CC from the bus station, while I tried staying awake on the ride back to the room, but after dinner I did not feel like doing more than going to sleep. I deleted some of my email. Collected material for the blog, and hunted down places publishing novel excerpts. All the same, I was up too late. 

Now it is going 6 am, I need to get ready for work.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment