I have a screenplay written in longhand that I may never get typed if Ism banned from the internet. What computer today lacks s wireless modem? Perhaps by the your read this, the sword over my head turned into a nerf ball. Meanwhile, I keep plugging along to my goal of 500 posts.
A strange brew is this, and not all of it is pretty. Partially a record of a crackup and partially a tale of rising from that crackup back into a useful life; and part of that is how I decided writing was necessary to my life and recovery; and another part is just keeping a record of where I have been and what I have learned. You can see the topics I cover the sidebar. The hope is to help others; the purpose is figuring out where I am going. Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.
Wednesday, December 15, 2021
For Those With Screenplays
This one is for those who want to scripts. It is Script Magazine. The site has my favorite attraction - freebies! Looking at what is listed, I think there is useful stuff here.
sch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment