Friday, December 16, 2022

Thursday's Report

 Up before the alarm clock - hip, again.

"Colonel Tom" rejected once more

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for the opportunity to read Colonel Tom. On this occasion your story hasn't made it through and I'm sorry to disappoint you. I wish you success in placing this piece soon.  

Sincerely,
Laura
 

I went to McClure's to get lunch. The stomach is still not good, peanut butter sandwiches felt repulsive.

Put in my 8 hours and was exhausted. Skipped the grocery for a Domino's pizza. It was 6:30 by the time it to arrive, and I had been home for 90 minutes. I piddled with the email before calling it a day. i spoke with KH briefly.

Up around 3 am. Tried the hot rock thing with the hip. It helped some. Out of Ben Gay. Thinking of just surviving today. I have less than 2 hours before the bus comes. I will try to get some other writing done.

I had 98 views Wednesday morning. The most to date. I wished they had left comments. I would like to know what brought them here.

Also, thinking of changing the blog's design. Any thoughts?

sch


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment