Sunday, December 4, 2022

Other Stuff On This Cold Sunday Morning

 I have been reading and writing online for the better part of the past 4 hours. I produced a post relating to prisons that will go up tomorrow. To another scheduled post, I added some things that came in this morning on books scheduled for later in the week. Doing research for a post, I found out there are no Indiana appellate cases online prior to 1950. It was for a post on Indiana public health that is already online.

From the Ball State newspaper, I found out my first dormitory building is no more. Ball State demolishes LaFollette, replacing it with a green space and more. I have seen its destruction. The view was rather strange, unsettling. Is it possible ghosts are as haunted by us as we are by them?

I went out to McClure's for Coca-Cola. It is still cold.

Ending the morning by reading Iris Murdoch's interview in The Paris Review (look for it tomorrow), and then A Jorge Luis Borges Reading List. I have read only one of Borges' stories; that makes me feel rather ignorant.

Starting Life, Death, This Moment of June at 11:59 am.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment