Thursday, September 17, 2026

September Is Now August Part Two

Nothing is going on here. I have spent the last few days on my project, when I was supposed to be doing other things. I have left the apartment onlly to make it to the convenience store. Plenty of groceries in the apartment. The heat has been leading me back into the bad habit of napping. I did get through last week's mail.

I have talked to CC and KH. I need to call E and Paul S. DM did not return my call. 

News from Indiana I like to share. 

 The Indiana-Based Bourbon Brand That Outshines E.H. Taylor And Blanton's 

What is that mushroom cloud? 

 Navy installing advanced nuclear microreactor at Indiana command

The Pentagon announced Wednesday that the Navy is planning to install Indiana’s first advanced nuclear micro modular reactor at Naval Weapons Station Crane by September 2028.

The reactor’s deployment helps carry out President Donald Trump’s 2025 executive order calling for the swift integration of nuclear power within the military, with a goal of having at least one working reactor on a military base by Sept. 30, 2028.

 Your 2026 Indianapolis fall theater preview

 A rejection arrived this week:

9/14 

Thank you for sending us "Agnes." We appreciate the opportunity to read your work, but unfortunately this submission was not right for us.

If you decide to submit to us again, please wait at least six months from now before you do so.

Thank you for thinking of us, and—

Best wishes,

The Editors of Copper Nickel

Belated news from Anderson: Workers go on strike at Coca-Cola Consolidated in Anderson - WRTV 


 

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment