Sunday, December 25, 2022

I walked to McClure's

 And survived.

Georgia Review has a new edition and online material.

I submitted "Best of Intentions" to  The Writing Disorder.

Quit at 8 to watch Black Adam.

CC Found Me

 I was about to the point of giving up on Black Adam, when the room phone rang. No one has called me on the house phone in about a year. At first, I could not make who it was. Then I caught on, it was CC. She had found me through the registry. WE talked maybe 15 minutes, certainly 10, with the bad connection. She decided to come up here, and I did not object. I waited close to two hours, doing my best imitation of the cat on a hot tin roof. Very nervous. I had told her the rules on the phone, so I did not worry about any trouble, or wanting money. She showed up about 3 hours ago with a Pizza King pizza.

She just left a few minutes ago. We talked and talked. Apologies were made. Mine were for manhandling her and not helping her stay clean. Hers were about not writing and not keeping me from falling off the ledge. It was a good time. Very chaste, for any of you with more prurient minds.

This is all I am going to write about now. The nervousness is wearing off, and I am getting tired again.

Oh, yeah, it is still cold

sch 2:31 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment