Tuesday, September 20, 2022

What a Mess!

 Still getting up every two hours, so I decided to work on the blog. I am adding my pretrial journal (click on the link for topic "Pretrial Detention."), and today's will be published on Friday morning.

Work went well until we got dragged to another truck, a live truck, one needed to be emptied in hours. We did it. After lunch, I began to feel its effects. Let me tell you, boxes of dice weigh like shot puts. I was tired, very tired. Things got worse after I clocked out. We had to wait an hour for the bus to show up. 

While waiting, I called to see if the CPAP mask is on its way. Good thing I did. It seemed like the word had not gotten from Yorktown to the main office. Insurance could still veto it. I have been trying too long to be confident. Right now, the major problem, the main effect of not using my machine, is tiredness and a bit of crankiness.

On the way back downtown, I signed the petition for an accounting of my dad's estate.

T2 and I exchanged some emails. I hope I helped perk up her mood. She goes into the hospital for cancer surgery, 3 - 4 hours planned, this coming Monday. I worry about her.

I got home late, started writing late, and I must admit I let myself get distracted looking for a song. As for my productivity, I got a bit more of one page onto the computer.

No phone calls. The phone almost ran out of power.

I need to turn on the air conditioner. The room is warmer than the outside, which the computer says is 75 degrees.

Time for bed. Forty-one minutes later than planned, but still before 11.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment