Friday, September 16, 2022

Prison Life 1/25/21: Reading, Writing, Quarantining

Meanwhile, I am having trouble getting out of bed - 2 hours spent moping - and working on "Chasing Ashes." The writing group went at me wanting to do research back home before I finished the book. I'm not sure what Indiana feels like, and I do know I know not how its reality will feel to me upon my return. I do what I can (and which I need to get to soon). Not only that, but I am reading Sue Grafton. I made it through U is for Undertow, and I am working on "V" is for Vengeance. She changed her style slightly - not wholly first person. Giving me something to think about for this latest thing of mine. As is Don Quixote.

KH read my stuff. Now I need to read his email.

I am convinced our quarantine is an experiment in crowded living spaces. I am about 3 months 9 days away from leaving.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment