Friday, September 16, 2022

Day 2 Off the CPAP Machine

Not peppy, feeling a bit beat up, and generally a bit off on my timing. I have been sleeping a few hours and waking up. Which was lucky for me last night since I forgot to turn on the phone and its alarm. I woke today at 5:12 am. I set the alarm for 5 AM.  

Yesterday, my sister said she would come down and run me out to Yorktown, so I can deal face-to-face with a real life person on the CPAP issue. She was not happy.

I need to pack up the machine and get ready for work in the next 15 minutes.

Last night, I finished reformatting  "Red Death." I got set up online with Social Security, but got no further with my application. Will call - must call - today.

Planning on proofing "Problem Soling" tonight.  Submissions to follow.

More I would like to say here, but time is short.

I was on time for work yesterday and cannot afford to be later today. Life has been work, McClure's, my room.

I did learn not to hard-boil eggs in the microwave. They explode. They explode in a very messy, very smelly way.

Yep, I am still educating myself.

I finished the one prison journal I had started typing last year. One thing caught up with! You can find those posts under prison life. I plan on going back to my pre-prison journal next.

Phone calls and emails have not been dealt with. I will see what can be done tonight.

I wish you luck. I know I need it!

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment