Saturday, September 17, 2022

Another Saturday in Muncie

Morning in Muncie

 I had another night of waking up every two hours or so. That is what happens when I am off the CPAP machine. I also notice more coughing, sinuses draining, the CPAP machine has a humidifier that manages most of my sinus problems. And I feel gaps in my thinking. Useless, stupid ailments getting in the way of me doing my work.

I started working on my Pretrial Detention journal. Here may be another sign of my foolishness and my stubbornness that I am putting that writing on this blog. Well, I meant for this to be a record of my misadventures. These will start appearing Monday morning under the heading of Pretrial Detention.

I need to cut out for work in just a few more minutes. What do I do after washing dishes is on my mind. I really do not have the cash for the Boy Scout hog roast, for all that roast hog sounds very tasty. There is a Washington Street festival. I am supposed to be here learning what I have missed out on Indiana, but on the other hand there is all this paper that I need to get caught up on. I think it will depend on how tired I am at 3 pm. If my feet hurt, I will not want to be walking around Washington Street.

Back from Work

Long, busy day at the restaurant, everyone went a little crazy, and I have been home for about an hour fighting off the desire for a nap. No streetid fair, no hog roast.

I want to get through another of the Pretrial Detention notes on here. Good lord, it is more than a bit embarrassing to read one's own stuff 12 years after. I think it needs to be done, I promised to do it, I will do it.

I would also like to get at "Problem Solving." I want to do the submission thing tomorrow.

Let us see what I can get done.

Closing in on Midnight

I did take a nap, about an hour long. I ate a bit more, then I showered before attacking the pretrial detention journal. In the background I played WMBR's Backwoods show from yesterday. Three posts wrote before giving up. Turns out I missed the date on one set of notes and left that one as a draft. Luckily, I did not leave these to anyone else to type. Parts I could not understand what I wrote and there were a few places where I could not read my own writing. This is work. I did a few emails. Now the day is done.
 
Live! Have fun with this one: 


"Problem Solving" in the morning. Promise.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment