Friday, August 5, 2022

What a Way to End the Week

I survived work just by being mulish. I know now why my feet ache - the insides of Sketchers are ruined by holes.

I came back to my room, skipped grocery shopping. I ate a baked potato. I fell asleep with the tv on. No, I passed out.

I woke, went to pay my rent.  Back in the room, I decided to call it a day. I could not focus my eyes to read, I was yawning. I put on my tattered cpap mask. It was not yet 8 pm. I set the alarm for 4 am. I closed my eyes. Then my thighs started cramping. It felt like two charley horses. I was wide awake. 

I rooted through my email while listening to Don't Back the Front. I started this post.

I have some other items I want to work on for the blog. I am leaving off the politics - whoever does read these posts is not doing so for news. I will say I am ever so happy Alex Jones got hit big for his Sandy Hook defamation. My depression led me to believe there was good in the world; that people like Jones were unstoppable in their corruption. I see I was as wrong about that as was of so much back before 2010.

Till tomorrow.

A positive note:


sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment