Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday

 I got to work on time! I did leave early to be here when the counselor called.  I found out he had been replaced. I do not know if my PO has approved this change. I was not informed. I expect problems.

I took a nap. I was that tired. Awake, I read my email. I read 5 Things Democrats Can Do About the Supreme Court’s Unchecked Power and How Abraham Lincoln Fought the Supreme Court. I wrote Legislative Blowback. I watched "The Old Man" and wondered why we see so little of Amy Brennerman. I wrote this post

The phone is off. This may be another week of cash flow troubles. We will see.

I got two more rejections of "Colonel Tom":

Thank you for your submission. While we enjoyed reading “Colonel Tom” we are going to have to pass this time around. Please feel free to submit to us again in the future. 

With love,

Discretionary Love Editors

I had a little more hope for that magazine than for the others. I do think of my story as being about love.

The other one:

Thanks so much for allowing us to consider your work. This time around we weren't able to make it fit, and for that we apologize.

Hopefully this isn't too discouraging. Keep up the good work, and we'd be happy to take a look at future submissions whenever they're ready.


Take care,


Fiction Editors

Sundog Lit

I am beginning to think some of these editors are frustrated in not being able to fit my story as I am in finding a place to fit the story.

It is 11:31. Morning come soon, too soon.

"Death and a Kiss" now has 902 reads.

I found Freddie King decades ago. I hope you like him, too. This one feels close to home.


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment