Friday, May 13, 2022

Literary Mag Roundup

 I keep getting notices and time has been too tight to read all of them. I know I have almost no readers for my writing stuff, still I feel any help I can give is a good thing. Please give them a look. The order is just how I went through my email.

  1. From Vocal: The Fantasy Prologue Write the first chapter of a fantasy fiction story. We’ll give you the first sentence. ($10,000 grand prize.)
  2. Literary Review has a new issue and too many free articles for me to read all.
  3. The Dillydoun Review has a new issue and two writing contests.
  4. The Masters Review Novel Workshop is open.
  5. Dorothy Parker's Ashes has a new issue - The Clock.
  6. The Cincinnati Review 18.2 is available.
  7. Vocal has new material here.
  8. The Razor has new material.
sch 5/11/22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment