Saturday, April 2, 2022

This was Friday

I worked until 2 pm. I got shifted from pallets to putting glass jars on sn assembly line. I got nauseous and left early.

I got back here and paid rent. I paid Mint bill in the morning.  That left me broke. Good thing today is pay day for second job. Bad thing - it is a paper check and not able to cash until Monday.  

I talked to KH. I found an old acquaintance online and did some more checking. I also sent an email to T2 on what I found. 

KH let me know my April Fool's playlist was a dead link. It works for me. He thought it a great joke. I willnot take credit for it being a prank.

I finished reading Mae West. More on that later.

I also checked on my cpap supplies. I think this old mask is why I have not kicked my sinus infection.

I got laundry done. I called about dad's estate but got no call back.

I did not get taxes done or cancer screening.

Now that I go to the restaurant at 9:30, I can take the bus. Need to shower and get ready for its arrival.

Have a good day. Do good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment