Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday

Morning at the room

I woke up on time today. I ate a Pop-Tart knock off. I turned on MSNBC and scanned Google News. I got dressed along with my new Ace bandage. I would rather stay home. Twenty-five minutes until the bus. An hour until I start work. Ten and a half hours until my job interview.

Work

I survived. I had neither speed nor agility. I loosened the Ace bandage after lunch (hummus and an apple) and the ankle felt better.

Job Interview

Of course the bus from work to downtown was late. So was the North Walnut bus. I had called but was later than estimated. I waited 10 minutes for a five minute interview. I do not have high hopes.

Going Home

I caught the North Walnut bus. I was the only one on the bus. My mind started roaming and I got thinking on Teenage Cruisers from about 40 years ago and that got me thinking on TJ. 

Which is why I called her. She answered the phone and I almost panicked. When I told her who was calling, she did not yell at me. We talked for about 20 minutes. She knew about my arrest. She still not yell at me. It was good talking to her.

The Evening

I ate dinner (hummus and mixed nuts). Then I called KH. He could not find TJ on Facebook. We talked for well over an hour. The most I have talked to anyone since then last time we spoke.

I then set to writing this post. I did get any of Celine read. And I took some photos.

The Ankle in Question

And why I never understood a foot fetish  - nothing pretty about these in the best of times:
And the other one for comparison purposes:

Song of the Day

For all of you but especially for KH (who needs more friends and better ones than me) and inspired by TJ (the only person I ever met with the album), I offer up one of my favorite Elton John songs, Friends:

sch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment