Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Tuesday is Gone

No missing the bus, but lots of talk of a winter holocaust coming our way. Work went well enough. I made it to the sheriff and then to Dollar General for some groceries. I found where I can find distilled water. Tired when I got back to the room. Too tired to call KH back. Too tired to write this daily report. I ordered a pizza. About the highest expense for me this week. I ordered a calendar from St. Herman's. I managed to stay awake through Superman and Lois, and not sure it was worth the effort. I forgot to call K. My biggest accomplishment of the day: calling to set up my colonoscopy. Of course, I got voicemail. 

I have in mind some things I want to say. Let us see how much energy I have tonight.

Notice I got no calls today.

A better song than m

My day deserves here.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment