Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunday - My Last Week of 61

K came over this morning, delivering books and giving me a ride to work. The books my sister sent also included my forbidden flip phone. Not sure that my sister paid attention to what she sent but I sent it back with K. Pretty useless with the service cancelled but I do not need the hassle.

K got me to work about 45 minutes early. I got a Coke at a convenience store and wrote posts for this blog. Three but they were short. It was quite cold at 8:20.

Work went well. I like the people. Only Jimmy Johns had been ad friendly. I had the best biscuits and gravy - a meal I do not usually like.

I walked back. It was a bit over an hour walk. The temperature was pushing 50. This the view from the southeast corner of McGalliard and Granville:





Used to be a whole more lively back in 2009, and even more 40 years ago.

I stopped at McClure's for Coca-Cola. Then back here for dinner and reading Celine. I do not know why it is taking me so long to read this novel. I am quite taken with it. I listened to a little of Imelda May
 as I did some re-writing of "Colonel Tom" and just before deciding I really needed to get some rest.

I was all ready to call it a night when I remembered I had not made my day's report. Well, there you have it. Hope you approve.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment