Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Sprained Ankle, Day 2

I did not make it to work. I barely made it out of bed. The ankle remained swollen. 

I did make it to the sheriff's. No way could I have there from work or vice versa. 

I am thinking my career at the new job is coming to an end. I cannot seem to be healthy enough to walk a full week. I have an interview tomorrow.

I did manage to get some posts done and some work on promoting the blog.

All quiet on the PO front. No laptop this week.

 Is there a reason for me having purple patches on my foot? This bothers me. I got an ace bandage when I went to the grocery. I took it off this evening. I must work tomorrow. I need the money.

I played more with YouTube. I made a playlist for T2's birthday.

And let me close with Willie Nile and my song of the day:


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment