Saturday, January 29, 2022

Tired

Well, it was off to work on time today through the cold and having not slept well the night before.

Here is the view of Muncie at 6:40 AM from the southwest side of the bus station:




The boss thought I was.micing up boxes. Maybe I was. Maybe it is tedious enough my mind wanders. There is a difference between looking and seeing. Anyway, I spent the afternoon unloading Chinese made silverware bound for Wal-Mart.

I should have taken photos of the snow. We got an inch or so Friday morning.

I got back here. Ate my dinner, got chilled and fell asleep during Farscape. I woke about 8 and forced myself up and down to McClure's for Coca-Cola and microwave popcorn.

I came back to finish listening to WXPN's Land of the Lost and to read about Nietzsche. That lasted until 11 when I tuned in Graham Norton on BBC America. I think he is a hoot. I started on my email. Now I need to get to sleep, got some running to do tomorrow.

You may notice I do not mention meeting with my PO. That is because I did not. I guess, like getting my laptop approved, I am not a priority. K called me to make a point of his silence. If I am not a priority, I feel undermined as a dangerous villain.

Also nothing from either of my counselors.

More bad news from my recent medical visits: I have shrunk an inch in height and put on few more pounds.

sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment