Sunday, January 23, 2022

The Weekend

Saturday I slept in till 9. I read a bit online. I wrote for the blog. I listened to music. I got my laundry done. I went to grocery. I must remember the Muncie buses stop at 4:45. I had a taxi bring me home. The sky from the grocery:

My Saturday night was not like this. I spent much too long speaking with KH on the phone.

Today, I got my reapplication for SNAP done. More reading and a bit more blogging done and a walk down to McClure's. It snowed; maybe an inch. I edited a page of a short story. I contacted my monitor about changing banks. I had a pizza delivered. I started on The Cambridge Companion to Nietzsche. I wrote this post.

Tomorrow: work and meeting my new primary care doctor.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment