Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Job Hunting: Muncie Goodwill

Yesterday, I get this email from Indeed showing Muncie's Goodwill is hiring and do the online application thing.

Last night I get this email:

Thank you from Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana 

Hello Samuel,

We really appreciate that you took the time to consider us and apply for the Retail Associate - E. 29th St. Muncie, IN role. We know there are a lot of companies out there that are hiring. We’ve decided to move in another direction for this role, but do appreciate your taking the time and effort to apply with us.

But today, I get an email from Indeed showing the following:

NoRetail Associate - E. 29th St. Muncie, IN

Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc.

2 reviews

1413 E 29th St, Muncie, IN 47302

 The same thing shows upon Goodwill's site.

Job details

Salary

Up to $12 an hour

Job Type

Full-time

Part-time

Now the application asked if I was a felon. I answered that I was. Could it be Goodwill does not hire felons?

sch

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment