Saturday, January 8, 2022

Feeling Better

Not that I am sure why.

I could not find a clinic where I could get antibiotics. I had two coughing fits on the bus and the infection seemed to be passing away. 

I also could not find the doctor's office where I have an appointment the week.after next.

I got groceries at the Wheeling Payless. The bags started to split on the bus. I got back to my room like Napoleon got back to Paris from invading Russia.

That I felt like frostbite was keeping around my hands makes that preceding simile more apt than you might think.

I ate. I did what I could for my sore throat. (That feels on the mend this morning after waking twice in the night, the last just before 5 AM.) I talked to KH last night about writing and books and assorted oddities. I added some posts to here - I neglected new stuff while feeling rather miserable this week. If you check out the politics label, you can see some of them.

I have heard nothing from my PO about his approving the new laptop. I told KH I would attend to that this week.

I also mentioned how T2 had not appeared with my box. O need to see if I can reach her this week. I am her charity case she does not like speaking to.

I read some of Angela Carter's Love. As interesting a style as I expected.

Got a Sonic Bloom show i listened to last night and today. Her best of 2021.

May take a nap. Must do laundry. Work at 5. I will probably be walking there and getting a taxi back.

I rescheduled yesterday's job interview. I need a drier job. McAlister's did not call back, so that is a dead end.

Have a great day.

sch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment