Saturday, December 4, 2021

Lazing on a Foggy Saturday Morning

I did not sleep well last night. I ate something last night that I thought was going to kill me. I made no calls. I fid no grocery shopping.  I did no writing. Nothing more than I did in the afternoon. Well, it was my day off.

The morning was much of the same. I did managed eating some oatmeal and to clear out some email. I could not get excited by the news. I started listening to one of Esoterica's shows on Mixcloud. I walked down to get me a couple of pot pies. That perked up my day.

Working on Google's Adsense left me a bit cross-eyed. Maybe I should wait for the laptop and screen fonts a bit more intelligible. Thing is I 

meed to get this blog where it might pay for itself.

I have a few things to write about and Dos Passos to read, and work at 4. I do not foresee anything more happening tonight, but in memories of other days, other times, I leave you this:

LOL


sch




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment