Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Dinner and a Strange Bird

The bird

I walked over to McGalliard for Christmas dinner. On the way, I passed behind Dick's Sporting Goods where there is a retention pond. There I noticed the bird.




I do not think it was a heron. Maybe a bittern? I have heard of them but never seen one. This may require some research.

(I have forgotten to mention seeing two different redtail hawks around downtown Muncie.)

The dinner

I splurged on Chinese - Jalapeno chicken, rice, hot and sour soup, and two egg rolls - at Asian Kitchen

This set me back $15.00. The place was overly warm but I am not sure that was why I eas sweating. The food tasted good, spicy but not to the point of obscuring the taste, and I was too full to finish the soup. 

The rest of the night

I made my way back to my room, turned on the TV, snd started this note. Let me dhow you my project for the rest of the night. I have to put this in proper order:

And then finish with John Dos Passos.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment