Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Monday into Tuesday

 I rode the bus out to sheriff's and then onto work.  Monday morning when the cleaning guy showed up, I hobbled down to Dollar General for groceries. The hip was a little cranky going but okay on my return. Still, I was not pushing my luck. I caught the bus to work.

I also when back to the bungee cord belt K got me on my return to Indiana. When I went out today for a job interview and go to Meridian Health, I wore my jeans with the leather belt. That aggravate my hip.

Sorry about going on about my hop. It just seems like this job is breaking me down.

I was the only one running dishes Monday. I about kept up but I was limping.

I missed the alarm this morning. I brppakfasted, cleaned up, and went out to meet the bus. I got to Little Caesar's a little early. I checked out the strip mall. The Blockbuster video was long gone. I found a sushi place and a Chinese restaurant. Back at the pizza joint, I found out the manager had already filled all the positions. Good thing I had to do the intake documents at Meridian Health. Which I got done. They will be calling with an appointment. The sec offender counselor wants this, so do I.

I returned to my room about 3 pm. I fixed me a soup of mushrooms and green onions and green peas and ramen noodles, a bean and beef burrito, and an apple. I did no cooking in prison but I did.pay attention to how food was cooked.in the microwave ovens. I ate enough that I got rather sleepy. 

I called K because I had not spoken to her for a while. She was okay, watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. Turns out she has been keeping an eye on this thread. 

I found out my PO did get fixed my overpayment on the monitoring software.

I forgot to call my sister.

And I read news and wrote posts for this blog and listened to WXPN and then to MSNBC. I did s little apartment hunting online. There was nothing new in the job notices. Yesterday, I checked out the Tyson plant in Portland, but I have no proof of vaccination and that looks like a dead end (and the pay is 26.85 an hour, not 20.00). I read my upcoming work schedule with annoyance - it is the same as the last two weeks.  I  will make two stops on the way to work to see if I can find something closer. I heated up another burrito as I finish this bit of writing. This blog approaches 500 posts.

I will read some of Dos Passos and go to bed.

Tomorrow I need start on finding a new primary care doctor.

sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment