Saturday, November 20, 2021

Job Interviews and Not Much Else

 Yesterday, I had two job interviews. Both involved food service. I am looking for a day job, something that fits into the Muncie bus schedules. Which I spent a lot of time riding - left close to noon and did not get back till after 5. I am not feeling so comfortable with the interviews. I put in for another last night. I did get my grocery shopping done.

I also checked out this map store in downtown Muncie as well as having a late lunch at Casa del Sol. The food and service was quite good. The map store was fun.

I ate a big dinner. Well, big for me: green peas and a baked potato and left over barbeque. That is what I think made me do drowsy last night. I watched the latest episode of The Blacklist on this phone. When I caught my second wind, I started reading and adding to this blog. At least it kept me from dwelling on the Kyle Rittenhouse acquittal. Then I called KH and we talked for two hours. I was too awake to do anything except to back to my blogging.

I got up this morning and ate breakfast. I watched some news on MSNBC. My eldest niece called me and we talked too long. Then it was turning on WMBR and finishing off my email and writing this post.

I need to get cleaned up. I must get the 12:45 bus to get to my 2 pm apartment viewing. Work is at 4. I just remembered I have no cash! I have less than hour, so until later.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment