Monday, November 1, 2021

Apartment Hunting and Other Stuff

 I woke late again today. Last nights running plates and all that stuff left me achy and sore It didn't help that I reset my alarm for 8 am - on Thursday.

Getting up early didn't do me much good - the Muncie BMV is closed on Mondays.

I did some job hunting this morning before running off to the Sheriff's. I wound up getting a call from one right off the bat. Now I have 2 interviews tomorrow.

While signing my registration papers, I was told the deputy in charge of the registrations wanted to call me. He still has not and it is well nigh midnight. That and it looking like rain changed my mind about doing laundry this evening.

Tomorrow it's an interview downtown and then the BMV then the laundry. That's a lot of bus trips. Which reminds me, my bus pass disappeared this morning. I assumed the cleaning ladies thought it was trash. I got another one when I was downtown. Most valuable thing I have got nowadays.

I spent the evening apartment hunting and loading up on blog posts. I found out Google has now found my blog. They turned me down for advertising and I am not sure why but I am thinking too few posts. Used to be 500 posts had significance. But if I get the second job with the company that called tonight, it will be overnight and I am thinking time for writing might get scarce. I was supposed to start translating my prison journal into blog posts (for those posts go here,)

No word on my SSI application other than the application I made is on record.

Other than the woman at the Sheriff's and K, the cashier at the convenience store and Paul S, I haven't spoken to anyone today. That does help with the writing. I had to tell Paul I couldn't talk to him until I got my supervised release order modified.  I am not at all keen on going back to Fort Dix.

Time to turn off WMBR's Backwoods show (go down to Saturday's shows) and call it a day.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment