Saturday, June 19, 2021

No Computer Satruday

 I probably need a break from the computer. The caqrpal tunnel has flared up.

Thing is access duri9ng the night and the weekends depends on who is working. Some have no problem where others say since no one is back here with me I cannot use the computer lab.

I still need to get the advertising set up. I need to make money with this blog - the necessity of poverty. 

I am also trying to balance off getting the blog set up and getting my adaptation of "The Masque of the Red Death" typed up.

And pushing me onwards is the knowledge that at some point I will be working and without evening access the whole project might just falter and die.  I can put up enough posts to get me into September if I can get 2 weeks in front of a computer. Less if I didn't need to adhere to the VOA's schedule.

Finally, I'm not sure what the halfway house would think of this blog and so I work as much as I can as often as I can. Guerilla war for right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment