Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Trying To Take a A Vacation

 No writing this week and trying to cut down on the time spent on the computer. The first has worked, but not much success on the latter.

I got out yesterday to Walmart and Goodwill. I have a new belt and winter coat (I hope).

Film Historian Karina Longworth Shares Her Tinseltown Book Canon 

Today, I went to Asian Market and to Ball Memorial. There was someone at the hospital's entryway asking if we had been exposed to measles. Not a good sign, I think.

Talked to DM for about an hour on the phone. 

I have not been able to sleep well. I am still doing that tired but cannot sleep thing. I want to go out this evening but I am getting to the point where I cannot keep my eyes open. Is it me or the apartment? I felt peppier outside.

sch 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment