Some things I have been reading because I just cannot get my head around the wankers's hate of this version.
The Guardian view on Homer: The Odyssey is more modern than we might like to think (The Guardian)
Odyssey fever (Mary Beard)
sch
A strange brew is this, and not all of it is pretty. Partially a record of a crackup and partially a tale of rising from that crackup back into a useful life; and part of that is how I decided writing was necessary to my life and recovery; and another part is just keeping a record of where I have been and what I have learned. You can see the topics I cover the sidebar. The hope is to help others; the purpose is figuring out where I am going. Thank you for dropping by. Feel free to comment.
Some things I have been reading because I just cannot get my head around the wankers's hate of this version.
The Guardian view on Homer: The Odyssey is more modern than we might like to think (The Guardian)
Odyssey fever (Mary Beard)
sch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment