[ I am back working through my prison journal. It is out of order… Well, the order is as I have opened boxes. The date in the title is the date it was written. I hope this is not confusing. What you are reading is what you get for your tax dollars. sch 7/13/2025]
I turned 53 on February 27, 2013. This was my second birthday in prison. I got no birthday cards, and I expected none. Joel Cartiglia gave me a cream cake. Two other inmates wished me a happy birthday. I am so many years older than I wanted to be.[7/13/2025:
The woman in Anderson was not happy that I tried to make my apology. It was left on her voice mail; she did not want to see me. That was my ex-wife, A-.
CC did not die. Neither did she change. She accepted my apology without wanting to change her ways. She also seems like death seeking a home.
Just because I stopped being suicidal does not mean that I was not ready to die.
Continued in Me at 53 (Part Two): 3/6/2013–3/10/2013. sch]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment