Saturday, October 12, 2024

Surveying The Wreckage

 My back feels under control. The muscle relaxers make me too sleepy, and I think the painkillers are not necessary this morning.

The reading glasses work - up to a point. 

I did group therapy yesterday, wherein I mentioned the blog for a second time and also that "Exemplary Employee" was published. I came back and slept and worked on my driver safety program. That was all I did last night.

I passed the final exam this morning, so I am getting closer to having my driver's license back.

Too much stuff in my email.

Such is the personal side of things.

The apartment needs to be cleaned, dishes need to be done.

Laundry must be done.

Such is the domestic side of things.

Things I would like to be doing:

Still/Moving: Framing New Media is at the Griner Art Gallery

Two Indianapolis restaurants made Diner, Drive-in's, and Dives.

I have a bunch of submissions to look at.

Welcome to Saturday morning in Muncie.

sch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment