Friday, September 13, 2024

Schrödinger's Rat

 Not Schrödinger's cat. I may have a dead rat under my kitchen sink. I have not looked; if I look then I would want it removed immediately and I do not have the tools to do so. On the other hand, I may not have a dead rat under the kitchen sink....

I made it to group therapy after getting through work. I told them about the rat. Everyone thought I took a very long time telling a pointless story. I found out they were too young to know about Willard or Ernest Borgnine. I had my fun. We got late enough that I missed the 1 pm bus. I went over to Payless and got some groceries. However, I did not cook anything. See the opening paragraph for why I am staying out of the kitchen.

I did not make it to the post office. I was 5 minutes late, arriving there at 5:01. That means I must take a hike tomorrow - the cost of procrastination.

I showered when I got back from the post office and then crashed for about 90 minutes.

Then I started on this post

Campaign poll shows AG candidates in ‘statistical tie’!  Please, please, let us get rid of Todd Rokita. Indiana can do better than him.

Frankie Goes To Hollywood was way out there for me, but hell, they did two great songs. I did not know Holly Johnson was still kicking around: Holly Johnson on orgasmic pop and his second coming: ‘It’s a miracle of modern science I’m still here’.

We can knock Indiana for being backward in so many ways, However, Indiana is far more sensible about areas of the law than other states. The Definitive History of Fr. Raphael Morgan is a strange source for this comment, but anyone who was ever divorced in the state can see the process here is far simpler than it was in Pennsylvania. Do not even get me started on North Carolina.

I have Every Kurt Vonnegut Novel RANKED playing in another tab. Check it out - anything to keep people reading Vonnegut! So far, I agree with the guy (except for Sirens of Titans, which I read once and do not recall all that well.)

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment