Sunday, April 28, 2024

Lent Almost Over and I'm Not Sure About The Lesson Learned

One more week of Lent. The dissension along the family's fault lines disturbed my Lent. Angry when I am supposed to be contemplating spiritual matters. I broke fast last week, being out more than home.

I am not sure what got me sick on Friday. I think it was salami eaten on Thursday night. My insides were cramping until Saturday. How do women survive days and days of cramps?

Here is one way to lose weight: have your insides cramping so much that you do not want to eat. On the other hand, it did help with the Lenten fast!

I have almost everything ready to go on the trust case - I will be uploading most of it shortly. That has occupied my time for the past few days - when I was not in the bathroom, that is. Legal work, laundry, and church were all I accomplished this week.

I have found that the Ball State Student Center also has wi-fi. It's advantages are that food is closer and it may be a little closer to home. Disadvantages - there are too many students! They occupy spaces where I could set up this laptop. Graduation is next week.


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment