Friday, October 13, 2023

Searching For The Weekend

 Thursday was pretty much a bust. I felt grumpy at work, it was a strange day. It was good to leave around 1:30. I did manage to start solving the doctor problem on the phone, and I got the CPAP supplies ordered (and my telephone updated, so maybe I can do this online). Arriving at the room, around 2:30, I had thought to run out later to get groceries. Nope, I napped after I ate. The rest of the evening was spent doing what? Working on MW's database, but not much more than that. I couple of posts for this week, I think.

I did not get to working on the doctor thing until this morning. There is about an hour before the bus arrives. The Brisbane Times book review is in the email, so I will take a look at that.

All is about to break in Gaza while our Republicans prove their more attuned to be media whores than legislators.

Well, I need to run errands this afternoon. I will be lucky to be home in 12 hours.



sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment