Monday, March 13, 2023

Freezing Out on Monday

 I made the counselor. The interview I did not miss. I left at 11:29 and got home around 3:30 pm.

I napped a bit. Otherwise, I cannot say what I accomplished today.

Of the new Perry Mason, I watched the second episode. I think they are doing well by the character, even if at first blush things seemed to just too attuned to current sensibilities. I see that I am wrong. That Paul Drake is now Black, allows for the show to address the racism of 1930s L.A.. Something similar appears likely with Della Street as a lesbian.

Now, I am going to watch a Burt Lancaster movie I have been trying to see for 43 years.

Nothing was heard from T2, or anyone else. 

Oh, yeah, we had bursts of snow that did not stay and a cold, strong wind.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment