Saturday, January 14, 2023

Sailing on Towards Sunday

Well, let's see what I managed to do with the remainder of my Saturday:

  • Legal research done
  • Talked to KH
  • Listened to music from YouTube and WXPN's blues show
  • Submitted story to Spanking Carp ("True Love Gone Astray" with a few changes to its last two sentences)
  • Submitted query to Ploughshares
  • Got pay stub sent off to PO
  • Talked to my sister
  • Sent email to woman typing my novel, asking for return of my MS.
  • Took a walk to McClure's
  • Showered and now I am ready to sleep.
I got the following for "Colonel Tom," I presume:

Hello,

Unfortunately, your submission to shortstory.substack.com was not picked as the November winner. That being said, please feel free to submit for the coming months as submissions are rolling throughout the year. 

Remember, a rejection this month doesn't mean a rejection in future months, and the prize money only gets bigger. 


Thanks, 
Mike

Finish off with my second most favorite Beach Boys song:


sch 10:33 pm

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment