Saturday, December 17, 2022

TGIF!

 I was late, again. This time, not my fault - a train stopped the bus. Then we worked our behinds off. We finished one truck and almost finished another. I was the second that did me in - I left hurting and tired. Grocery shopping foregone - I picked up RC Cola from McClure's and a bag of potato chips (my reward for surviving). Paid the rent, then had a dinner of macaroni and cheese and veggies. I deleted email, looked at the text I was to be typing. I went to bed, instead. That was 8 pm. The hip woke me around 10. Oddly, I had no probably with the leg in the afternoon at work - other than not being able to squat. Now the pain in my right elbow is making it very hard to type.

Some things I want to share:

  1. Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, Brandon Sanderson, & Sarah J. Mass Reveal Their 4 Simplest Secrets to Telling Great Stories & Getting Published Over and Over Again...
  2. Breaking Out of the Walled Garden of Literature  
  3. Me, Myself, and I: Autotruth and Autofiction in The Red Headed Pilgrim
  4. Looking for a twist on the whodunit? Two mysteries veer into uncharted territory 
  5. Pence book provides window into tenure as governor  
  6. Forecasts show additional money but slowing economy

 That's it. It is 12:32. I cannot type any more. Ibuprofen, here I come.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment