Sunday, December 11, 2022

Okay, It Is Sunday and....

 Cold and gloomy for starters.

I slept about 3 hours before my hip woke me. Then I was up for 5 hours reading and writing, taking a break around 8. Then I was back up at 10. I have been back at working on the blog and journal.

And finished one notebook from June 2010. I now have Pretrial Detention posts scheduled up to the last week of January.

Laundry accomplished, as well as a walk down to McClure's.

I have to say, the pretrial notebooks are a bit of a surprise. Finding myself not quite the idiot I thought I was, although I do not know I would have made any of it public back in 2010. Too much would offend potential clients and that would have affected my cash flow. The government amuses me by missing what was always my obsession: money. Well, I set myself up for interpretations by others. Used to be I would have argued against misinterpretation, and now I cannot without also being a hypocrite. What I do now is just go on doing my thing. Letting everyone have their opinion does not affect my life anymore, it does not get in the way of my writing. There is also the fact I have wasted way too much time as is.

Wasting time, I did a bit of that today. I found another ex-girlfriend is dead. Also, that several people I knew are deadbeats. If I were still practicing law, I would be asking why so many out-of-state firms are filing collection cases here, and how - I do not notice any pro hac vice applications. Folks, I think things were rougher than what I went through in prison.

I did decide not to waste my time with CC. It is cold, and I get even lazier during winter, and I will send her a Christmas card and leave it at that.

Readings for the day: 

Bannon guest freaks out MAGAs by saying there was no election fraud—as GOP reconsiders its strategy (Daily Kos - Bannon's followers are so stuck on their crazy ideas they will not believe a Republican who says there was no voter fraud. This leaves me with two questions: 1) just how many mentally ill people are there in America, besides myself, and how dangerous are they?; and 2) if they are not mentally ill, does this mean America has thick veins of very stupid people running through it?).

Indiana defeats Kentucky at Delaware County Fairgrounds: (Ball State Daily News) roller derby lives! Bet none looked like Raquel Welch? We could still wind up with Rollerball

Indiana women struggling to break the gubernatorial glass ceiling (News from the States) which, of course, mentioned Jill Long. I do not know why we have not had a female governor. I do not think the Republicans are at all opposed to the idea - didn't John Mutz have the first female running mate? Long burned the Democrats - well, this one.

Business investment in Indiana hits record $22B (Anderson Herald Bulletin) says nothing about Muncie or Anderson; only Kokomo out of the Gas Belt cities gets a mention.  Still, any help is good help.

I have monitoring software on here that is a bit quirky on what it forbids me from viewing. I put the wrong the word into a post for an earlier iteration of this blog, and then I could not view the blog. Rather hard to see if it needs any tarting up if it is censored. When I first met my PO and told him I was writing, he said it was no problem unless I was writing erotica. He did not first ask what I was writing, his presumption told me all I needed to know of how he thought about me and the First Amendment. Last time he visited, he asked about erotic images. Nope, not seen any. I have never been interested in erotica; well, not since reading Anaïs Nin’'s Delta of Venus in 1978. Then I was stuck in Pittsburgh with nothing to do, nothing else to read. I am beyond caring to convince the government I have no interest in images. However, I did read an article today, which leans heavy on Nin, that I think explains why I never thought of writing such things, and has a title I fear my monitoring software will not like. You want to see it is, just click that link in the preceding sentence.

Working with Freddy King in the background:


 It is 6 pm, I want to fix dinner and give myself a break from this computer screen. I will run up to the office for ice, but expect to go no further. Other posts need written; I have a book to read. Therefore, this will serve as today's report. Carry on, world.

sch 6:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment