Even with problematic probation officers and bone spurs and not sleeping well, I want to pass along some Christmas cheer. That means music. I have tried to organize some Christmas music for you.
For the Dysfunctional
The Pogues did this one, and I must admit it probably will appeal more to family law attorneys: Fairytale of New York
Kind of Traditional /Modern Rock Sounds
- Little Drummer Boy
- Sock It To Me Santa
- Greensleeves (Thinking of you, T2)
- Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town
- White Christmas
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Snoopy's Christmas vs. The Red Baron
- Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)
Very Bob Dylan
Blues for Christmas
- Please Come Home For Christmas
- Sonny Boy's Christmas Blues
- Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin
- Blues for Christmas
- Boogie Woogie Santa Claus
- Blue Christmas ('68 Comeback Special)
- Santa Baby
The Best for Last
If that is not enough, WPRB and WXPN have long-standing Christmas marathons.
Merry Christmas!
sch 12/21/22
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to comment