Thursday, October 6, 2022

Wipeout

 This was yesterday:


We did a trampoline truck. I had to leave early to take care of some personal business. When I left, I was spasming from my right shoulder down to my left knee. I limped out and over to the sheriff's and from there to Wal-Mart. I screwed up there and did not get my problem fixed. 

Back in the room, I ate dinner and showered and tried to do the email thing. No great success, nothing done as planned, and I was asleep by 8:30. I finally woke up at 3:30. Got the email done, did a little reading, and now I need to get ready for work. Word is another truck with heavy stuff. 

Hating to make this admission, but seeing no way to do so: I get beaten up yesterday; I am an old man.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment