Wednesday, October 5, 2022

What Was Yesterday and Wha tWill be Today

 Tuesday was not the most productive day, or not as productive as I would have liked.

We had a live truck at work, and that was tiring. Then we had makework. Things are not coming in as they were and lines are shut down and people have been laid off.  The place seems packed with palettes. Where is the demand for plastic cutlery?

I think I have been fighting a sinus infection. I felt one coming on before the new CPAP mask arrived, and last night I fell asleep for an hour after work. I kept having a cough, dry throat during and after work.

Adding the pretrial detention journal proceeded, except it was only one entry that I got typed.

I submitted "Problem Solving" to one journal after looking at several.

Now, I need to get ready for work. I will probably leave early today, I have a little emergency to take place here. Today is my day to visit the sheriff. Tonight, I need to really attack the journal. I want to get through April before the weekend. The weekend I want to use for my fiction.

Have a great day.

sch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment