Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thursday

 I work a little after 4 am. I managed to crash Firefox about 4 times in an hour. I did what I said I was going to do yesterday: shop "Problem Solving." I went through my notes for magazines, and managed to send my story to Chasm Magazin. Everything else I calendared.

I submitted "Problem Solving" to lavender bonesBoulevard (which I call ballsy as I notice they published a Joyce Carol Oates story!), The Hoosier Review, Contrary, and Sand Hills.

I may put "Problem Solving"  up for a contest at Pangyrus LitMag. It isa $20 fee for that.  I can wait.

I read/skimmed It’s Daphne by Sara Landers on the Exposition Review site. It is worth reading. Whether this is a home for "Problem Solving", I am not sure. We will see.

I looked at The Kalashnikov Blues by Jesus Ulloa and Joy Ride by Karen Kemlo in Issue 6 of Book of Matches. Intriguing. I should go back and read them in depth. So I sent them nothing.

No more was added to the blog this evening.

I did reach out to my typist.

Song for the day, something played in Philly but not Indy:


It is after 10 m. Time to call it a day.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment