Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday Night Dead

 Well, I gave notice at the restaurant. The owner worked hard for me to change my mind. I really hate leaving there. It is more fun than the warehouse, but I cannot afford to stay. On the other hand, if things do not work out as I hope, then I have a place to go back to. I really want a few months with three-day weekends to work on the writing. With the other job and Social Security, I should be able to get by.

Not that I got much done as far as writing this evening. One blog post finished and a three pages on the new story. I fell asleep, again.

Best achievement of the day? I got my cousin called. He sounded like he was having a good day.

I did get a few groceries and then pretty much snacked for dinner.

Calling it quits for the night.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment