Sunday, September 18, 2022

Hello, Sunday Morning

 A promise kept: I did a final edit of "Promise Keeping." Let me say once more how pleasant it is to be writing on a real computer screen and not that of a phone. I found more mistakes than I would like to admit to having made, but they were caught here and not by some editor wondering what sort of madman sent such a crappy piece of work.  Tonight it goes out. I already have K's and KH's seal of approval, K wrote:

Not too bad but it was 9 pages not six🤣🤣no more reading for me that shit hurt me eyes dude... It seemed like thoughts of a woman…I don’t know anyone who reads books anymore… yes it held my attention

That is my blurb, and I am sticking to it.   I did most of my work listening to Fleetwood Mac's Fleetwood Mac album (convincing me it is a stronger album than Rumours and the reason is in Christine McVie's songs on Rumours rub me the wrong way), but I did finish with this guy:


KH calls what I was doing line editing. Here is an idea, a tip on how to do this. I held down Control and the right arrow and went from one word to the next, my eyes following the cursor. Turn up the screen magnification, too.

Need to get ready for work. I leave you with Mr. Krupa:


sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment