Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Oh, Boy

I hit off instead of snooze.

Yesterday, I stayed up too late. I worked pretty hard yesterday. I got the early bus so I could get to CVS for my Zoloft refill and home before 5. All went well until I got off at Target only to find I had left my phone on the bus. I got some things for dinner, skipped the pharmacy, grabbed the next bus, and found the other driver had my phone. I rode back to the bus station where I waited for the bus with my phone. I got the phone a my road back to my room. It was 5:30 when I got here. 

After dinner, I worked on submitting Colonel Tom and moving downloads off the phone. I found one place for my story.

Right now I need to get ready for work. 

Readership is down here but I have a duty to report. 

sch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment