Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Me and the Disintegrating Sack

I was on time for work. I did leave early. I managed to drop two boxes on my head. Silly. Not heavy boxes, but enough to give me a headache that annoyed enough to distract. It last until well into the evening. I left 15 minutes early.

I was distracted enough to forget Witter's letter.

I did get to FedEx and print off my tax form.

I then went to Aldi's. I spent $13 and got a watermelon and a paper sack. By the time I got back to the room it was 3 hours after leaving work.

The sack finished falling apart as I stepped into my room. I stepped on one of my yogurts. Blue yogurt squirted over the carpet. My kind of luck.

I ate. I snoozed. The headache left me not wanting to do the tax thing.

Somehow volume on the phone was turned down. I missed the alarm. That the cpap mask fell apart in the middle of the night did not help my sleep.

I missed two buses. I finish now to get the next on. Over an hour late.

Have a good day.

sch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment